Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Virtual Dog Park


Windows Live Messenger and GoPets have launched a virtual dog park for your virtual pet. Now your internet dog can play with other internet dogs without even leaving the house! I especially love the game description from the MSN website:
- Adopt adorable, easy-to-care for pets while chatting with your friends

- Give your pet a unique look, with cool clothing and accessories

- Feed & play with your pet - buy them exotic foods and beautiful places to live

- Let your pet find new friends with similar interests all over the world
Since I can't afford exotic food or beautiful places for my real dog it seems like GoPets is the next best option. Make sure you're using IE when you check out the site or it won't launch correctly, after all it is a Microsoft site.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. I've been neglecting this blog a bit because I've started working on the dog friendly website Fido Factor. We are rapidly trying add new cities and features.

    I'll try to add some new posts soon but until then check out www.fidofactor.com.

    ReplyDelete